Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

And then there's.....................

And then there's Newt Gingrich.  There are so many cliches that come to mind with this guy, but  
A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND is right there at the top.  I don't think I've ever seen a more egomaniacal person.  And, honesty is definitely not one of his character traits.  I've found http://www.politifact.com/ to be quite useful in distinguishing between truth and fiction with Newts comments.  Often, they earn the "pants on fire" rating.  And, he still refuses to admit his peers in Washington admonished him for unethical practices.  This guy is nothing more than a bully with a teflon hide.  I shutter to think how he would handle our foreign policies.  This one scares me the most.
Next up Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment